Outfit Deets: Boots (So comfortable and come in black too!) Jeans (Good American – a little pricey but worth it! IMO), Sweater (Under $50)!
Gifts for Her
- Cozy Knit Robe: Love this long cozy robe! Perfect for everyday luxury!
- Chunky Faux Fur Pom Cashmere Beanie: The BEST beanie! So soft and I love the pom on top!
- Body Wash & Exfoliator: Both have rave reviews and make for great stocking stuffers.
- Gorjana Layering Set: Love the dainty look of this layering set!
- David Yurman Ring: Love this silver ring with a gold accent. It’s so pretty!
- YSL Leather Camera Bag: Such a good piece for every girl to have!
- Harmony Faux Fur Joggers: These joggers are such good quality for such a good price!
- Adidas Running Shoes: This low rise shoe is perfect for running or everyday wear. I love the black with pink accents!
- YSL Monogram Card Case: Goes great with the bag or by itself!
- Velvet Mini Puffer Jacket: These puffers are so so cozy and so so stylish.
- Daisy Slipper: Every girl needs a good slipper for around the house. This one is so so cute!
Gifts for Tween Girls
- Capri Blue Confetti Glam Candle: The Capri Blue candles are hands down the best candles. This one has an extra glam touch for the tween in your life!
- Lavender Skin Set: A great addition to any spa night! Complete with masks and lotions.
- Pink Beanie: This beanie is only $10! Such a great basic!
- Charging Cable: Tangle-free and comes with a genuine leather strap!
- Kendra Scott Bracelet: Love the pink touch on this dainty bracelet!
- Initial Bracelet: A little sparkle added to your favorite girl’s initial!
- Kendra Scott Heart Bracelet: Love this piece for layering or on its own!
- Criss-Cross Bedroom Slipper: Comes in several different colors and is only $20 right now!
- Clinique Happy Set: A skincare must-have! I love the bright, refreshing fragrance of the Happy Set.
- Hydroflask: One of my favorite everyday items! Keeps water cold for hours so your tween is super hydrated!
- Flannel Sleep Shorts: Also available in five other color choices. The best sleep staple!
- Makeup Eraser Set: This 7-day makeup eraser set remove makeup with just water so that skin stays hydrated!
Gifts for In-Laws
- Cast Iron Dutch Oven: Everyone needs a dutch oven and this one is top quality!
- Coffee Crate: A perfect sampling set for the coffee lover in your life!
- Measuring Cups: Love the look of this hammered measuring set! They’re super durable too.
- Nespresso: Such a good coffee + espresso maker. Attached milk frother helps create perfect lattes.
- Moccasin Slipper: These slippers are sure to make them feel extra pampered!
- Wooden Spoon Set: A great staple for every kitchen! Classic look and feel!
- Ring Doorbell: These are just the coolest things for your home! Control it from your phone and feel safe every second of the day!
- Ugg Slippers: Another cozy choice for your mother-in-law! These are so so soft.
- Marble Cheese Board: These make hosting look effortless! The price is right, too – this one is under $60!
- Cheese Knives: Pair these with the cheese board for that extra classy touch!
- Ribbed throw blanket: The Barefoot Dreams blankets are such popular gift choices for great reasons! So super soft and durable!
- KitchenAid Mixer: This 10-speed mixer makes everyday baking, cooking, and hosting so easy!
Target Holiday Decor Haul
- Artificial Christmas Tabletop Flocked Tree: This 3-ft tree is the perfect addition to any room! Set it in a corner or on a table!
- Merry Christmas Pillow: Pillows are under $20 at Target! I love this green one!
- Metallic Gold Ornaments: These metallic gold ornaments are so pretty, and affordable too!
- Plaid Throw Blanket: This white and red blanket will make any room feel extra cozy this season!
- Wreath Doormat: Love this doormat! Perfect for getting snow off boots this year!
- Stockings: I love that these ornaments have tassels on them! Under $20!
- Mixed Artificial Pine Christmas Wreath: The details on this wreath make it look much more expensive than it actually is!
- Split Willow Christmas Tree Collar: A timeless accent to your tree this year!
- Letters to Santa Mailbox: Love this festive little mailbox that your kids are sure to love too!
- Santa mug with tree: A great Christmas gift for your favorite coffee drinker!
- Tree Dish: Use these all-around your house for decor or for catching keys, jewelry, soap, and more!
Gifts for Him
- Pullover Sweatshirt: This pullover sweater is a great, super soft staple for your best guy!
- Wallet: Love this leather wallet!
- USB Cable: You can’t have too many charging cables – and this one collapses to be portable easily!
- Titleist Cap: This flat bill cap is under $30.
- Freezable Beer Glasses: This set of glasses is perfect for guys night out!
- Toiletry set: Smells amazing and great for travel!
- Massage Device: Great for after a long day!
- Moccasin Slipper: The best for lounging around the house. So soft!
- Sous Vide Cooker: This cooking utensil is a must-have.
- Cutting board: This cutting board is so handy – it’s a pretty cherry wood and perfect for cutting everything you need!
- Monogram duffle bag: This custom duffel bag is perfect for traveling often and under $100!
- Body Wash: A great addition to your guy’s stocking!
- Western boots: These are super high quality and made of gorgeous leather.
- Yeti Cooler: Great for lake days, hunting, fishing, or tailgating!
- Skims Cozy Knit Robe: Comes in three neutral color options and is so so soft!
- Baies Berry Candle: A must-have for any home!
- Perfume: One of my absolute favorites!
- YSL Matte Lip Stain: Under $40 and comes in so many pretty shades!
- Donna Tall Boots: Obsessed with these boots! So gorgeous!
- Handbag: This leather handbag is a gorgeous piece!
- Golden Goose Sneakers: These are a fan-favorite and go with so much in your closet!
- Crossover ring: This crossover ring mixing gold and silver is such a gorgeous piece!
- Monogram Leather Card Case: This is such a beautiful wallet! Every girl NEEDS.
- Daisy slipper: Love the fun design of this super-soft house slipper.
- Hunter Boots: A year-round must-have!
- Puffer Jacket: This jacket is a best-seller this year! It’s a classic style and soft lining will last you years!
I love this
[…] started making this gift guide for your guy and noticed it was really similar to my Christmas Gift Guide for Men! Lol. What can I say… guys like like four things. Coolers, golf stuff, fishing stuff, and […]