Alright Y’all. I’m a chai tea lover and I know a bunch of y’all are too. One of my fave things to do is run through Starbucks and grab a Venti Dirty Chai with almond milk! So stinking good. But…. Since it’s the New Year and I’m trying to be all healthy/fiscally responsible and stuff, I decided I would start making them at home during the week to save money and reduce my sugar intake. Yay me! lol!
I gotta be honest, I tried a bunch of recipes that were anywhere from kinda ok to flat out NO. just No. lol. But I did some tweaking and testing and adjusting and finally settled on a recipe that I love! And that tastes just as good as Starbucks IMO!
Let me know if you guys try it! I would love to know if you decide to make it apart of your recipe rotation!
Iced Dirty Chai Tea with Almond Milk and Spiced Cold Foam
- 1-2 TBS Sugar-Free Chai Mix ( I like this one!)
- 2 oz Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk + an additional 1cup
- 1/2 cup Cold Brew Coffee ( I like this one!)
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Add Spice Chia Mix + 2oz of Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk to a blender or a milk frother ( I use this one and LOVE it!)
- Pour mixture in a cup over ice
- Add an extra 1/2 cup of almond milk and stir
- Add the 1/2 cup of Cold Brew and stir
To Make the Cold Foam
- Add 2 oz of Almond Milk to your milk frother
- Add 1/2 tsp cardamom
- Add 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Use the frother on the cold setting to make your foam!
- Top your Dirty Chai with the foam!
So there you have it y’all my favorite at-home Chai Tea recipe! I hope you love it and I’d love for you to leave me your favorite recipe in the comments! Click here to get two of my favorite healthy smoothie recipes!