I started making this gift guide for your guy and noticed it was really similar to my Christmas Gift Guide for Men! Lol. What can I say… guys like like four things. Coolers, golf stuff, fishing stuff, and more golf stuff.
I actually got Matt to sit down and look at my picks and you’ll be happy to know that he personally approved all of these. Yep. Even the ones that weren’t in the four essential “‘man gift” groups above.
If you’re shopping for a guy this Valentine’s Day, I think you’ll score some major brownie points by using this guide!!
- Whiskey Glasses: This set of glasses is perfect for an old fashion!
- Yeti Rambler: Perfect for keeping your coffee warm in the morning.
- Carhartt Cotton T-shirt:
- Neck, Shoulder, Back Massager: It’s on Amazon for $39.99 right now!
- Titleist Cap: This flat bill cap is under $30.
- iPhone 12/12 Pro Case: Comes in 4 other colors!
- Adidas Sweatpants: They’re 40% off on Nordstrom right now. Grab them for 33 dollars!
- Portable Charger: Everyone needs one of these and if they don’t already have one you need to get them one!
- YETI Roadie: Holds up to 18 cans and has 6 different colors to pick from! Great for lake days, hunting, fishing, or tailgating!
- BLEU DE CHANEL Spray: A great gift for you!
- Nike Air Max Shoes: great running shoes for workouts!
- Ted Baker London Faux Leather Duffle Bag: This duffel bag is perfect for traveling and comes in black and brown.