OK, let’s chat about bathroom products. I always think it’s so interesting to see what’s in other people’s bathrooms. Not like in a – if you invite me over, I’m gonna snoop in your drawers kinda way, but like when people share it, on the internet and stuff. Ya know! 😉 Anywho, I thought it would be fun to give you a peek into my bathroom and to share some of my favorite products that I buy over and over again!
- Billie Razor and Shave Cream: Y’all, this razor is life-changing! I’ve always been a girl who buys men’s razors because I just think they work better and last longer… until I found Billie! Billie is a subscription razor company that ships you new razor blades on a schedule that you pick! The starter pack, which includes the handle, two blades, and a magnetic holder for your shower, is only $9! Such a great value! Billie also has shave cream that I LOVE, makeup wipes, and even dry shampoo! I seriously can not live without my Billie Razor!
- Tula: You guys know I love my Tula! I’ve tried almost every one of their products, but my favorites are The Cult Classic Face Wash ( I use it every day!) The Protect and Glow Sunscreen (Smells like Bananas), The Blurring Primer, and the Rose Glow Eye Balm! Also, don’t forget to check out Tula’s Holiday Sets for the best bang for your buck! You can always use CODE: CARR15 for 15% off sitewide at Tula!
- Beaky Blenders: I made the switch from my $20 Beauty Blender (that’s for one!) to Beaky Blenders about a year ago, and I’ve been so impressed with the quality! Literally identical to Beauty Blenders but only $8.99 for five blenders! Such a great deal and would make a fantastic stocking stuffer!
- Necessaire: I’ve been using Necessaire for a few months and have noticed such an improvement in my skin’s texture! My favorites are the Sandlewood Body Exfoliator (to be used in the shower!) and the Sandlewood Body Wash! The two combined give your skin the prettiest glow and so much smoothness. The body wash is full of vitamins that help restore your skin to a beautiful and healthy glow!
- Revlon Blow Dry Brush: I’ve talked about this blow-dry brush a ton of times because I love it that much! I’ve been using it for about a year, and I honestly have not used a traditional blow dryer at all since I’ve had it! I have a full review on it here, plus an IGTV How to video on it here! Such a great price too, under $60 but goes on sale quite a bit, and you can snag it for under $40!
- Fit Track Pro: This scale y’all! I’m not an advocate for weighing yourself every day, especially if it creates stress for you. However, this scale tracks so much more than weight. It comes with technology that can measure almost every health marker, including BMI, Protein Rate, Muscle Mass, and even how hydrated you are! It has an App for your phone that connects via Bluetooth to your scale, so you have a full picture of your body’s makers whenever you want to measure them! This scale is on major sale right now too! Typically $179 but on Black Friday Sale for $72!
Modere: You’ve probably heard me chat about Modere Liquid Collagen over on Instagram. But, I wanted to share a few of Modere’s skincare products that I’m loving! The Body Firming Foam is legit y’all! It helps to reduce cellulite by firming and tightening the skin in that area! I use it on my thighs, backs of legs, and even on my neck and chin! There’s also a Collagen Face Serum that I love! It instantly reduces fine lines and wrinkles and plumps the skin in just five minutes! Modereis having a massive Black Friday Sale and, if you’re a new customer, you can always use my code ” 5590566″ for $10 off your order!
- Lumi Spa: This is the only facial cleanser brush I will ever use. The head is made of soft rubber that oscillates in different directions to gently scrub away dirt and oil. The clean you get from the Lumi is unreal! I used a bristle facial brush in the past but found out that those can be rough and damaging to your skin. Once I switched to the Lumi Spa, I was hooked! This makes such a great gift too!