I asked you guys on stories recently what you were most excited to shop for this Fall, and the overwhelming answer was boots! Boots excite me to y’all! I rounded up ten pairs that I’m loving right now. Some of these I own, and some are on my Christmas list! I tried to keep them affordable, with all being under $200 and lots under $100! Score!
- Vince Camuto Derika Leather Boot: These boots are amazing! I have last year’s version but these are super similar and look amazing with skirts, dresses, and even jeans! They’re slightly slouchy around the calf giving a relaxed look that can be dressed up with a dress and coat or down with skinnies and a tee! Currently on Sale for $119!
- Vince Camuto Grandina Bootie: Love these! I have them in the neutral color but love the dark snake print! Currently on sale for $74!
- Steve Madden Pointed Toe OTK Boots: Every girl needs a pair of OTK boots! I love the color on these! They also come in black and are on sale for $79!
- Steve Madden Shari OTK Boot: These are another option for an OTK boot. Similar color but with a slightly different heel! These also come and black and on sale for $65!
- Marc Fisher Pointed Toe Booties: These are in my cart Y’all! Obsessed with the color and love the stitching on the side. They come in four other colors and are on sale for $94!
- Chinese Laundry Crafty Knee High Boot in Black Croc: Another pair that’s in my cart for Black Friday! I love the chic look of the croc! Currently on Sale for $129
- Sam Edelman Lydell Combat Boot: I have these and love them! I think they look so cute with a flowy skirt but you can also pair them with Spanx leggings or skinny jeans! $149
- Hunter Rain Boots: Love my Hunter Boots! Such a cute option for running around when it’s cold and rainy! They come in lots of colors but I’m partial to the original matte black. $150
- Linea Paolo Wedge Sneakers: Love these! Such a great casual sneaker but with a little height to it! They come in three colors and are on sale for $69
- Marc Fisher Pointed Toe Booties: These are so good they made the list twice! I love them in Black too. A little dressier than the brown ones and would be a great option for Holiday outfits! Also only $94!