Excited to share one of my most requested posts with you today! It’s no secret that I love a great pair of sneakers. I much prefer wearing comfy sneakers on the daily than I do heels! lol. I mean. I have my fair share of heels but if we’re talking comfort and day to day wear… sneaks are where it’s at!
Just like any shoe, sneakers range from super pricey and highly coveted (Ahem.. Golden Goose anyone?!) to super affordable and very attainable! There are plenty of GG dupes out there that won’t break the bank and that are just as cute!
To be honest, I have GG’s and do love them, but I also have less expensive pairs of sneakers that I reach for often too. So if you’re in the market for a new pair of GG’s! I got you! My fave pair are these!
But… if you’re looking for a more affordable pair and wanna keep it under $200 (actually several of these pairs are under $100!) Then you’re in the right place! Sharing my faves below!
- V-12 Sneakers – comes in two colors
- Van’s Old Skool Sneakers – under $60!
- Adidas Grand Court Sneakers– a classic! Also under $60!
- Neon Green Snake Print Sneakers – these are so fun for spring and summer!
- Silver Star Sneakers – these are calling my name! Only $54
- Air Force One Sneakers – the perfect white sneaker
- Nino Snake Print Sneakers – love these
- Roko Sneakers – how cute are these!
It’s not boring when you discuss it.. out all the blogs about this, yours stands out.