Shop the outfit: Lodge coat in Italian stadium-cloth wool, Madewell Inland Turtleneck Sweater in Coziest Yarn, Super High-Waisted Jegging, Super Destroy, Cinda Point Toe Mules, Letter Charm Necklace
It’s no surprise that I’m a J. Crew fan! You guys know much I rave about Madewell right?!? Well, J. Crew and Madewell are from the same fam! Kinda like Gap and Old Navy!! I think J. Crew has a tad more outerwear than Madewell, so I usually buy my coats from J. Crew! The quality is always excellent and I love the tailored fit!
Another perk of J. Crew is their petite line! I’m a shorty… well. I guess I’m average at 5’4,” but if I’m being honest I’m barely 5’4″… some may call it 5’3 and 1/2, not me, but some! LOL. Soooo… when buying coats, in particular, some are a tad big for me in the shoulders, and the length is often a problem too! I love it when a brand offers the option to buy petite if needed so thanks J. Crew! 🙂 Also! For my tall girls out there… there’s a tall option too!
OK. So let’s talk winter coats! I’m a fan of having a tailored pretty coat that goes well over a dressier outfit as well as an all-around coat you can throw on over jeans or leggings! My two absolute fave coats from J. Crew right now are The City Coat and The Chateau Parka!
The City Coat is actually from J. Crew Factory – It’s J. Crew’s less expensive cousin store 😉 And!! It’s only $98! I love this coat! Great price and comes in a ton of colors!
The Chateau Parka is the cutest! I love the fur detail, and it’s great over jeans! It’s a bit of a splurge usually at $365, but J. Crew has a fantastic sale this week! You can snag this coat at 40% off which makes it only $219! Score! Just use code: SNUGGLE at checkout!
Also! Both of these coats come in mini versions for your littles! OMG! I’m totally snagging the Chateau Parka for the girls!
Alright! So the rest of these coats are ONES that I LOVE or have had my eye on! You guys said you wanted picks under or around $200 so I’m gonna give you those!
- The Nevereven Kimono Puffer: Love this puffer coat! Would be perfect with jeans and boots! And it’s only $149
- The Nevereven Faux Fur Cropped Jacket: I’m a sucker for fur and this cropped coat is darling! It comes in 4 colors and is only $128
- The Nevereven Faux Fur Coat: Love this one too! It’s the same as the cropped faux fur above but in full length! It comes in two colors and is only $149!
- The Tweed Lurex Lady Coat!: OH! I love this one! This is a perfect dressier coat! Would look amazing over a holiday outfit and will still look great with jeans and heels! LOVE! It’s a little pricer at $248, but it’s apart of the 40% off sale! Just use code: SNUGGLE to snag it at $148!
- The Daphne Top Coat in Italian Wool: EEK! This one is gorgeous! I love the trench style, but it’s still dressier because of the Italian wool! And! It comes in 5 colors! Usually a little pricier at $228 but it’s a part of the 40% off sale too! Snag it for only $136!
- The Vail Parka: So this one is from J. Crew Factory! Super similar to the Chateau Parka but 1/2 the price! It comes in four colors too! You can snag this one for only $134!
- The Sherpa Bomber Jacket: Another one from J. Crew Factory! How cute is this Sherpa Bomber?!? It comes in two colors and wait for it… it’s only $49 Y’all! So good!
- The Bow Front Coat: J. Crew Factory again! This one is super cute! Similar to the City Coat but the cut is a tad different! Great length too, it hits just below the hips! Only comes in black but I love the black! Snag it for only $109!
- The Short Hooded Puffer Jacket: Love this one! I grabbed this jacket for our Colorado trip coming up! It comes in three colors and is only $59!
- The Water-resistant Rain Jacket! Ok! Last but not least, I had to throw in a raincoat! We gotta be practical sometimes right?! LOL! This one is adorable! It’s lightweight so easy to throw in your bag or car when needed! And! the price is amazing at only $64
Alright! Beauties! That’s 12 coats/jackets all from J. Crew or J. Crew Factory and all under or around $200! Some are well under! Hope you found something you love! If you grab one, I wanna see you in it! Send me a DM on insta with a pic of you in my picks! I’d love to share it around!
xx – Tara
[…] you read my post on The Coat Brand I LOVE then you’ll know that my coat is from J.CREW! I have the Short Hooded Puffer Jacket in Black and […]