It’s December Y’all! And you know what that means… Lots of cozy + snuggly days are in your future! I’m such a homebody and love all things comfy and cozy, so I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite things for the ultimate cozy day at home!
- Keep You Warm Animal Print Cozy Blanket: This warm blanket is the best dupe for the Barefoot Dreams blanket and is so much more affordable! Only $64!
- Fuzzy Slippers: These indoor/outdoor slippers are under $25 and made of fleece!
- Satin PJ Set: This 3-piece satin PJ set is only $25! It comes in lots of prints and colors!
- Chunky Cable Knit Throw Blanket: I love the tassels on this throw! Perfect for cuddling up on the couch!
- Teddy Faux Fur Trim Robe: Comes in four different colors. Love the length of this!
- Monogram Mug: This Initial mug is perfect for your morning coffee or afternoon tea, plus it looks great out as decor! Only $5!
- Slip Silk Scrunchies: So good for your hair! Silk scrunchies reduce breakage plus they’re super adorable!
- Tea Kettle: This tea kettle is so pretty! Under $40!
- Nest Festive Votive Candle Set: Three different fragrances included in this set! All the candles are so pretty, too!