Outfit Details: I snagged this cute flannel at Target! It’s under $20 and I LOVE it! It’s light and airy so it’s perfect for the transition into fall. And!! It pairs perfectly with these Madewell overalls! Also, These Sam Edelman mules are so comfy and cute! They go great with jeans, shorts, and dresses! I’m also loving my Vince Camuto tote that I got in my Fab Fit Fun Box! I love the dark cognac color and the color blocking is perfect!!
OK. Let’s talk overalls!
I’ve been seeing overalls everywhere! I wasn’t sure if I was going to like this trend or not at first. You know when you see something and think… that’s so cute, but I’m not sure if it will look cute on me?!? Yeah. that’s how I felt about overalls.
I’m a shorty, so sometimes jumpsuits or a one piece just won’t work for me, but I couldn’t resist giving these super cute black overalls from Madewell a try! I’m so glad I did because they are adorable! I love that they’re cropped and show some ankle! That helps a ton with elongating the leg so you look taller and leaner! They also have a high waist which is my fave! And!! Madewell is having a huge sale right now! Up to 30% off!
So If you’ve been eyeing something at Madewell… Now’s the time! Just make sure you use the code: ONYOURMARK
Some of my Fave pieces from Madewell right now are:
- Obviously, I love these overalls! You can dress them up or down and they are super flattering with their high waist and straight leg!
- I’m obsessed with mustard yellow for fall! It seriously looks great on everyone! I am in love with the wide sleeve of this sweater! the bell cut of the sleeve gives it a little fun detail and the length is perfect to scrunch up!
- Stripes are literally everywhere right now! This sweater would be so cute with casual jeans and heels!
- If you’ve never checked out the bags from Madewell you totally should! They are super well made (hehe!) But seriously they are amazing! This one is the perfect catch-all tote!
- These are my FAVE vee neck tees right now! They come in a ton of colors and the length is perfect for a front tuck! And! They are super affordable! SCORE!
- Madewell jeans are the bomb.com! They’re a tad on the pricey side so now is the perfect time to grab a pair if you’ve been wanting too! These cute cropped pair and these high waist skinnies are my FAVE right now!
Alright! I hope you found some inspiration to mix it up this fall with some fun pieces! Remember that the Madewell sale is over on Sunday! You can shop online through my links or in store too!!
[…] you’re not sure how you feel about overalls just yet you can check out my article on How to Style Overalls This Fall with Madewell! I show you a cute, casual, everyday look in that post! You’ll definitely be able to figure […]