We had so much fun creating this Halloween-themed party table for the girls. I just love that they still let me go all out on themed parties and still get excited over things like a spooky snack table and Oreo cookie spiders! I know, one day soon, they will be too old for all of this… sigh… so for now, I’m gonna make all the creepy, crawly, Halloween snacks that they want!
The table itself was pretty simple. I started with a Halloween tablecloth then topped it with a spider web decoration. Then, I added a skeleton candelabra, a Happy Halloween sign, and a few skeleton candles for a scary/creepy vibe! Next, I added a big “BOO” punch bowl for our Witches Brew Punch, a few cauldron snack bowls, and the centerpiece was a snack tray with all the girls’ fave movie snacks!
Almost everything was purchased at Walmart, including the food! The star of the show was 100% the Oreo Cookie Spiders! Another big hit was the Witches Brew Punch! Grab both recipes below! You can also check out a fun little video of how I made the snack tray here!
Witches Brew Punch
- 1 Liter of 7UP
- 1 Pint of Lime Sherbert
- 1 Can of Limeade Concentrate (In the frozen section!)
- Mix all
Ingredientstogether in punch bowl large
- Stir gently
- Add ladle for easy serving
Oreo Cookie Spiders
- 1 Package Double Stuffed Oreos. (Must be double stuffed!)
- 1 Bag of Pretzel Sticks
- 1 Package of Googly Eyes
- 1 Tube of Squeezable White Icing
- Take one Oreo and four pretzel sticks per spider
- Break each pretzel stick in half to make eight sticks
- insert four sticks into the center of the Oreo on one side and four sticks on the other creating the spider’s legs
- Dab two dots of white icing on the top of your Oreo to stick the google eyes to.