I love that Galentine’s events have become so popular! There’s nothing better than taking some time to love on your besties!!
This year my girlfriends and I decided to book a quick girls’ trip to Round Top! We’re staying at our fave boutique hotel and have a wine tasting plus dinner plans at a local winery! We’re so excited! Full blog post coming soon on our trip but for now, I thought I’d share a little Valentine’s gift guide for your besties!
All of these picks are great for a girlfriend, mom, or sister as well as to treat yourself this Vday!
- CHANEL Nail Polish: Comes in 25 different colors but I love this light pink!
- Initial Pendant Necklace: Love this classic statement piece!
- NARS Lip Glide: Under $30 and comes in 11 different shades!
- Barefoot Dreams Robe: Love this long cozy robe! Perfect for everyday luxury!
- Heart Mug: This set of heart mugs are so cute and are only $10 dollars!
- Silk Pajamas: Are so silky and feel amazing! You can also get it in Ivory!
- Tory Burch Leather Card Case: This little case is a must have so you can stop losing all your cards in your purse! It would also be great for quick errands when you don;t want to carry around your purse.
- You’re Like Really Pretty Candle: It’s an Apricot Fig smell and it’s only $21 dollars!
- Pillow Soft Pajamas: Comes in 4 different patterns!
- Barefoot Dream CozyChic throw blanket: I love their blankets so much and it would be an amazing gift!
- LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask: This stuff is a game changer and a must have for colder months when you lips get dry!
- Jo Malone London Candle: It’s a peony and blush scent- a must have for any home!
- Cozy Faux Fur Slippers: Love the print and they’re under $30!
- Pure Silk Pillowcase: Everyone needs a silk pillowcase! It’s amazing for your skin and hair! It also comes in 9 different color options!
- Kendra Scott Heart Necklace: Love this dainty necklace! Comes in 11 different colors!
Happy Shopping! Check back tomorrow for What to get your guy for Valentine’s Day!